What STD do you have?
Pick one or more from the list below.
- Cytomegalovirus (CMV)
- Genital Warts
Often, gonorrhea has no symptoms. Most people are not aware that they have the infection — especially women. Four out of five women with gonorrhea have no gonorrhea symptoms. One out of 10 men with gonorrhea has no gonorrhea symptoms.
- abdominal pain
- bleeding between menstrual periods
- menstrual irregularities
- painful intercourse
- painful urination
- swelling or tenderness of the vulva
- the urge to urinate more than usual
- throwing up
- yellowish or yellow-green vaginal discharge
- pus-like discharge from the penis
- pain or burning feeling while urinating
- more frequent urination than usual
Learn more about Gonorrhea (Planned Parenthood)
- Hepatitis B
- Hepatitis C
- Select one or more STDs
- Enter an email or phone number of the person you wish to inform